Join the Anglicare Volunteer Team
Anglicare volunteers are an essential part of our vision of life-changing care in our community. We have about 70 committed volunteers who enjoy making a real difference in people’s lives. We cannot achieve what we do without the skills, commitment and passion of our volunteers.
Do You Have Time To Volunteer?
Over 6 million Australians volunteered 713 million hours in 2010. That’s an average of 1.1 hours a week.
If you can make the time, we definitely have a volunteering role that’s right for you. Here’s a selection of opportunities available at Anglicare:
Volunteering Is Good For You
Research shows that volunteering leads to improved physical and mental health (Australian Bureau of Statistics 2007).
When you volunteer with ANGLICARE you:
- become part of a Christian faith-based organisation
- make a positive difference in people’s lives
- have the satisfaction of giving back to the community
- use your skills, experience and interests to make a difference
- gain practical experience and new skills through training, workshops and support
- develop new friendships and networks.
How To Apply
Please email your expression of interest to or download the ANQL-Volunteer-Registration-Form and email the completed Application Form to .