Current Vacancies at Anglicare North Queensland
Anglicare North Queensland’s current vacancies are detailed below. Click on the position title to learn more.
About the program:
Anglicare NQ believes in the basic human rights of all individuals to have the opportunity to live in safe and affordable housing and to access and participate in a broad spectrum of services. Our goal is to implement and sustaining cooperative, coordinated and collaborative relationships and systems across the social housing sector to improve housing and support services.
We are seeking outstanding and accomplished individuals to work with our programs including;
- A high level understanding of the social and political contexts of homelessness and the impacts of this for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in client focused service provision, case management or outreach theory and practice
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills to respectfully and appropriately engage with and support clients from diverse cultural backgrounds with integrity and discretion
- Well developed written, data collection, case notes, reporting and computer literacy skills
- Driving continuous improvement
- Adaptive, responsive and have an ability to ‘think outside the square’.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the quality standards, legislative framework and funding environment applicable to the Homeless sector and/or experience working in a similar environment.
- A genuine affinity with the work of a values based organisation.
You will also require a current Driver Licence and a current Positive Notice for Child-Related Employment (Blue Card), Current first aid and CPR certificates, and a current National Police Check or be eligible to receive one prior to commencing in the position.
In addition to professional development opportunities, and salary packaging options that can lead to tax savings, you’ll also be rewarded with a position that has a direct and positive impact on the lives of people in need in our community, working with an organisation that values both your personal and professional contribution.
How To Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume (minimum 4 pages), a cover letter addressing the key requirements above, relevant qualifications and the completed ANQL Employment Application Form to .
Download the ANQL Employment Application Form here.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
For the full list of current positions at Anglicare North Queensland and to apply directly online, please visit Seek.com.au.